Please read before your proceed
Velma Industries understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law. You can also read our Terms and Conditions here.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of our site and/or when you use certain features of our site.|
|“Our site”||means this website, https://www.landmarkwaterdispensers.in;|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Velma Industries, 8-1-324/1, Shivaji Nagar, RP Road, Secunderabad, Telangana, India – 500003|
Who we are
- We (Velma Industries) are a proprietorship firm involved in manufacturing, distributing, and retailing of various products and are based in Hyderabad, India.
- Our site, https://www.landmarkwaterdispensers.in, is owned and operated by our team at located at Velma Industries, 8-1-324/1, Shivaji Nagar, RP Road, Secunderabad, Telangana, India.
- Our data protection officer can be contacted at [email protected]
What does this policy cover
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Some data will be collected automatically by our site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and consent to us using it for the purposes set out in the following paragraphs. Depending upon your use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following data:
- Business/company name
- Contact information such as email addresses, telephone numbers, postal addresses
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the prevalent laws. We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- Supplying our goods and services to you
- Personalising and tailoring our goods and services for you
- Responding to communications from you
- Supplying you with email newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletters)
- Market research
- Analysing your use of our site to enable us to continually improve our goods and services, our site, and your user experience
When you use our website, we collect and store your personal information from you. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide goods, services and features that most likely meet your needs. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. In general, you can browse the website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website. You may provide us with a registered e-mail ID.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
What cookies do we use and what do we use them for?
- By using our site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us.. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of our site.
- All Cookies used by and on our site are used in accordance with current laws.
- You may, if you wish, prevent the placing of Cookies; however certain features of our site may not function fully or as intended.
- Our site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how people use our site. This, in turn, enables us to improve our site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our site, it does enable us to continually improve our site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Certain of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit our site and it may not be possible for us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as your name, Email, Phone Number, Mobile Number and postal address.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us.
We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, Address) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Third Party Cookies
Some of the cookies described above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our website. We have no control over these cookies of how the third party uses them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us, for example website analytics. For more information on these cookies, please see:
Google – Analytics, Social Sharing and re-marketing – Google provides anonymised data about the visits made to our website. It also stores cookies that allow the Google+ social sharing functionality.
Sharing of your Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes. We will seek your consent prior to using or sharing information for any purpose beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected.
We may share your Personal Information within landmarkwaterdispensers.in or with any of its business partners, service vendors, authorized third party agents, or contractors located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations.